Do you really want to grow with highly motivated and qualified professionals? Then we are looking for you to expand our ambitious team! We are looking for a “Scrum Master” at Isloo Tech.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective, Demo etc.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Identify, classify, and resolve technical, non-technical team impediments.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
- Good communication with clients.
Perks & Benefits:
- Annual Bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Salary Increment
- Unlimited Learning Opportunities
- Meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Free Accommodation
Scrum, Agile, Project Management, Management
Send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can expect to hear back from us within 2-3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening. Best of Luck!