Be a part of an Amazing Team! Isloo Tech is looking for a DevOps with 1-year of hands-on experience having skills DevOps, AWS, Docker, Jenkins
- Manage our cloud infrastructure, mainly on AWS and other related cloud providers
- Should build and deploy automated systems using AWS services
- Work on Kubernetes, Docker, and Jenkins
- Involve in product design & architecture
- Continuously improve the reliability, stability, resilience, and performance of our infrastructure.
- Create and implement security policies like automated backups, fault tolerance, disaster recovery plans, etc.
- Research and identify new services/infrastructure required to build or scale product features.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and logging systems for different services in the product suite.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for code deployments and automated testing frameworks.
- Work closely with Developers and QA for support, if required
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk and EC2 for load balancers and hosting APIs.
- AWS Amplify and Netlify for hosting static and single-page applications.
- Route53 and AWS Certificate Manager for SSL and domain management.
- Coding proficiency in Python, Shell scripting or Go for writing automation scripts as required.
- Experience with developing scalable platforms with AWS RDS and Firebase for data storage persistence and AWS S3 as a file storage system.
- Good Knowledge of Git and Github for version control.
Very nice to have
- ELK stack (Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana)
- PCI application security standards
- Unix environments like CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu etc.
- Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc
- Scripting languages like Bash, Python etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Leaves
- Employee referral bonus
- Salary Increment
- Meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Free Accommodation
We are committed to building the best-in-class team; our talent acquisition is based on merit and best fit to our culture – no regard for race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, gender identity, national origin, or disability is given while making the employment decisions.
DevOps, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, System Architecture, Redis
Send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can expect to hear back from us within 2-3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening. Best of Luck!